Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today I went to the Dr and am not dilating yet. I am 37 weeks, which is considered full term. Everything is looking good, but Logan just isn't quite ready to make his arrival yet. Dr. Boyd will not let me go over a week past my due date so Dec 12 will be the latest that Logan could arrive. I can't believe in less than a month Chris & I will be parents & I'll be a MOMMY! How amazing! This will be the best gift I could ever receive. Chris has been amazing lately. He has taken such good care of me and is the most wonderful husband in the world. I could never ask for anyone better. The Lord knew what He was doing when he placed Chris in my life. I have been more than blessed with my pregnancy. We daily are so thankful for this creation that is inside of me and that will soon be here. What a miracle and blessing a baby is! I already have a love like no other for this baby, so I can't imagine holding him and the feelings, love, emotion, joy that we will feel! I will keep updates on here! Also, feel free to check out my Kindergarten class blog...http://spaldingkindergarten.blogspot.com/! My kids are so precious!

2 comments:

Debbie Taylor Williams said...

Lauren,

I love your blog and love you, Chris, and baby Logan! Keith and I can't wait for his arrival! What a special and blessed time in your lives!

alyssa said...

Lauren-
I am so happy for you guys. I bet you are anxiously awaiting baby Logans arrival. You and Chris will be great parents. You will be in our thoughts and prayers over the next few weeks that everything with your delivery goes smoothly.